A Vice President position is available with a large logistics company located in Illinois.
As Vice President, we are looking for someone who can handle the management of a branch office in the Midwest.
You can work comfortably in a large office space.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a large, career-oriented, stable job.
1. Determine and promote management policies and tactics for the Midwest region.
2. Develop and accomplish the annual plan. (business, budget, personnel, general facilities, etc.).
3. Coordinate, oversee, and operate cross-facility matters.
4. Supervise and train branch managers.
5. Support office operations.
1. Setting and achieving productivity targets and promoting improvements at branch offices.
2. Formulate and promote business policies.
3. Formulate and promote regional advertising plans.
4. Prevention and investigation of traffic accidents, industrial accidents, fires, etc.
5. Management and guidance in the event of abnormal situations.Formulation and promotion of safety activity plans
6. Recruitment, selection, hiring, assignment and management of human resources
7. Develop training plans, taking into account human resource development strategies
8. Check service quality and educate branch offices.
9. Improving work quality and preventing cargo handling accidents.
10. Other sales activities
・Bilingual in English and Japanese
・Management experience: 10 years
・Forwarder experience: 10 years or more
・Knowledge of logistics in the U.S.
・Communication skills (teamwork)
・Preferred Knowledge of CARGOWISE (a plus)
**The work location is not in Chicago.
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time, Exempt|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||Monday – Friday, 5 days, 8 hours a day, 7:30am – 6:00pm
*1 hour break
*Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays
|給与Salary||年収 $160K+ ( Determined after interview based on experience)|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||•Health Insurance (Health Care, Dental Care, Eye Care)
• Life Insurance
• Paid Sick Leave
• Paid Sick Leave
• Weekend off
• FOND Employee Perks
• Referral Bonus Program
• Relocation assistance (for those moving from another state only)
• Additional other benefits