A Japanese food specialty trading company located in El Monte, California is recruiting Technical Support.
This company offers comprehensive employee benefits!
- As the initial point of contact for all necessary technical support within the company, you will handle issues related to hardware, software, phones, networks, operating systems, printing, internet access, and more for computer workstations.
- You will escalate issues, communicate with vendors as necessary, and guide towards resolution.
- Installation, upgrades, relocation, and modifications of hardware, software, printers, and other peripheral devices for computer workstations.
- Coordinate with vendors for hardware, telephone operating systems, network updates, maintenance, repairs, ensuring optimal performance.
- Identify and order equipment and components necessary for the smooth operation of the company.
- Manage records, logs, and reports related to assistance.
- Manage IT asset inventory and asset tagging.
- Manage and maintain the company’s software applications, including user authentication information, master files, backup files, and logs.
- Assist in data entry for the company’s warehouse inventory database (AS/400).
- Participate in company events or activities outside regular working hours when required.
- Perform other duties as directed by the manager.
- Responsibility to respond to all management requests, etc.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Basic level of Japanese.
- Preferably hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Preference for candidates with 2 or more years of experience in technical support or related roles.
- Typing speed of 30 WPM or higher.
- Knowledge of software and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (8-hour shifts) *Off on weekends and holidays *Break time: 1 hour|
|給与Salary||Hourly rate of $20-28 (to be determined after the interview based on experience) Benefits:|