A Japanese food manufacturer in Santa Fe Springs, CA is looking for a product development staff to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with no experience!
1) Understand the characteristics, functions, and prices of ingredients, our products, and their manufacturing methods, and understand customer requirements. 2) Create new and improved prototypes in response to customer requirements.
2. make new or improved prototypes in response to customers’ requests. 3.
3) Understand raw material prices and manufacturing processes, and devise cost-conscious industrial recipes at all times. 4) Implement/test production on the manufacturing line.
4. create/improve efficient work procedures through implementation/test production on production lines
5. keep abreast of trends in the raw and packaging materials market and share with relevant departments
6. research alternatives for raw materials/materials that are expected to be difficult to obtain
7. research, devise, and propose manufacturing methods and equipment to improve production efficiency
8. to grasp changes/trends in the food and beverage industry and consumer market, and devise/develop new products looking 3 to 5 years ahead. etc.
No experience required(For those who have 1-2 years of work experience at a food manufacturer and have basic knowledge of food product development, salary will be set based on experience and job skills.)
Bilingual in Japanese and English, both business conversation or above (other languages are a plus)
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Position||Product Development Staff|
|Working Hours||Monday – Friday：08:30 – 17:30
※Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
※Break time: 1 hour
|Salary||$18～$25/hour（Nonexempt）（To be determined after interview depending on experience）|
|Benefit||Medical, dental, and vision insurance (100% provided), 401(k), paid time off (per policy)|