A Japanese food manufacturer in Santa Fe Springs, CA is looking for a Quality Control Staff to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with no experience!
<Key Job Duties>
Checking and inspecting each process in the quality control department of a food manufacturer and related clerical work (60% practical, 40% clerical).
1) Conduct quality control checks required for each manufacturing process.
2) Preparation of various labels and confirmation of their descriptions
3) Brix confirmation
4) respond to quality checks by government agencies
5) conduct inspections and data entry
6) perform other duties/miscellaneous tasks as required and as directed by supervisor.
No experience required. (Basic knowledge of sanitation and quality inspection in food factories, knowledge of GMP/FDA Food Codes/HACCP/HARPC and work experience are preferred.)
English (business level) and Japanese (business level)
Windows PC, Microsoft Excel
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|募集職種Position||Quality Control Staff|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 17:00
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
|給与Salary||$19-$22/hr (to be determined after interview based on experience)|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||Medical, dental, and vision insurance (100% provided), 401(k), paid vacations (per policy)|