A Japanese logistics company in Los Angeles, CA, is looking for an Operations Clerk.
This is a great opportunity for someone without experience to join a company with excellent benefits.
– Receive cargo orders from customers.
– Negotiate space and rates with airlines.
– Provide customers with booking and other information.
– Become familiar with the commodities handled (IE, temperature requirements, etc.) and know what is needed.
– Manage to ensure that the cargo comes in as ordered by the customer. Include time, quantity, etc.
– Know airline deadlines and plan accordingly.
– Accurately prepare documents such as AWBs, Phytos, IE/TEs, etc. Always make a conscious effort to avoid unproductive mistakes.
– Keep track of cargo after tender. Ensure shipments depart according to customer requirements (and possibly connecting flights).
– Create carts, complete files, prepare invoices, and ship as soon as possible.
– Answer phone calls from customers, vendors, and the office.
– Contact U.S. Customs, USDA, and other government agencies daily.
– Become familiar with and comply with various regulations such as TSA, IATA, AES, etc…
- Business-level English, and Japanese is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar job is preferred.
- Must have status to work in the U.S.
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||Work 5 days Monday-Friday 9pm-6pm
40 hours per week
Break time: 1 hour
*Working hours are subject to change.
|給与Salary||Hourly wage $18~$22 (to be determined after interview based on experience)|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||・All paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employees and their dependents
・401k Plan with company match
・Company PC & Phone
・Bonus ( twice a year ) など