A Japanese IT company in Torrance, CA is seeking a Network Engineer! OPT candidates are welcome! Experienced candidates are preferred.
They are a company that provides network diagnosis and construction, PC and laptop repair, website development, SEO consulting, system development for sales support, customer management, inventory management, as well as email and web hosting. They aim to be a company that can provide not only technical support related to IT, but also extra satisfaction to their clients.
- Server/Workstation/Network maintenance and troubleshooting (Remote and on-site support)
- Windows Server construction, Backup/UPS, etc. setup and management
- Data migration, Email, Printer, Application, and other settings for Workstation/Network diagnostics and construction, PC and laptop repair
- Domain/DNS, Email Server administration
- At least 1 year of working experience in Windows environment (Server 2016/2019/2022, Workstation 10/11)
- Experience in Network setup such as Router(Firewall)/Wireless/Printer
- Windows Server and Workstation troubleshooting/repair, virus removal, and various configurations
- Windows Server 2016/2019/2022, Windows 10/11 troubleshooting, various configurations
- Experience with Hyper-V/VMware administration.
- Firewall and security related skills.
- Experience with Domain/DNS and Email related administration.
- Experience in MS365 (Email, Sharepoint) related configuration and administration – Experience in Linux server administration
- Experience in AZURE/AWS administration
- Experience in building and managing Cloud Hosted PBX
- Legal work authorization or work visa in the U.S.
- Related experience preferred
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
<Who You Are>
- People who take pride in their work, have a sense of responsibility, and enjoy working.
- A cheerful and motivated person with good communication skills.
- Able to not only perform assigned tasks, but also to actively make proposals.
- Those who are proactive and willing to learn new skills.
- Able to work in a cooperative manner and value teamwork
|Employment Status||Full-time employee *Training period: 3 months (Experienced workers preferred)|
|Working Hours||Work 5 days from Monday to Friday (9am-6pm, 8 hours a day)
(Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are off)
Detailed interview or negotiable