Medical Assistance Division of a major travel agency group located in Los Angeles, CA is looking for a Medical Assistance Coordinator to join our team.
Even if you do not have any medical education or experience, you are welcome to apply even if you have no experience, as we will fully support your training after you join us.
-Provide a variety of support for inquiries from customers who suffer from injuries, illnesses, accidents, etc. while traveling overseas.
– Respond to telephone calls from customers who suffer from illnesses or accidents while abroad.
– Assess the customer’s condition and quickly arrange appropriate medical facilities, etc.
– Introduce the customer to a hospital in case of emergency, arrange cashless treatment, guarantee payment of treatment expenses, monitor the patient during treatment, transport the patient to Japan or transfer the patient to another hospital, arrange a doctor or nurse to accompany the patient in such cases, and transport the body of the deceased.
– Support by telephone in cooperation with partner companies and hospitals
– Provide support for treatment, medical transport, and follow-up care, including appropriate procedures and subsequent medical policies
– Insurance Crame review and processing support
– Other clerical work, etc.
– Prefer candidates with medical education or experience (medical license holders welcome).
– Ability to provide customer service in correct Japanese.
– English proficiency to communicate accurately with medical institutions.
– Administrative experience, MS Office (Excel, Word) operation skills
– Experience in customer service
– Graduate from college, junior college, or vocational school or higher
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|募集職種Position||Medical Assistance Coordinator|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||5 working days from Mon～Sun.
*Basic working hours are from 09:00 to 18:00, but you can work flexibly between 08:00 and 20:00.
|給与Salary||Annual income Up to about $55K (to be determined after interview based on experience)|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||-Insurance (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
-2 days off per week