An IT consulting company in Torrance, CA is seeking an IT Consultant Sales/Sales Engineer! OPT candidates are welcome! Experienced candidates preferred.
The hiring company provides network diagnosis and construction, PC and laptop repair, website development, SEO consulting, system development for sales support, customer management, inventory management, as well as email and web hosting. Their objective is to be a company that can provide not only technical support related to IT, but also additional services to satisfy their clients.
This job mainly consists of sales activities such as telephone sales and visiting customers. You will be responsible for proposing solutions to customers who are having problems using IT technology and ideas. You will also be responsible for case management, planning, and proposal preparation.
- Sales to existing and new customers (tele-appointments, sales dives)
- Follow up with existing and new customers
- Answering phone calls
- Making proposals, forecasts, and Sales Orders
- Management of potential projects
- Manage project schedule
- Submission of daily reports (via e-mail)
- Participation in morning meetings
- Participation in sales meetings and general meetings
- Other miscellaneous sales-related tasks (e.g., preparation of documents)
- Basic computer knowledge (e-mail, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese
- California driver’s license
- IT / Marketing experience is preferred
<Who You Are>
- People who like to talk with people
- High level of curiosity and ambition
- Knowledge and experience are important, but we place more emphasis on motivation and proactivity
|Employment Status||Full-time employee *Training period: 3 months (Experienced workers preferred)|
|Position||IT Consultant Sales/Sales Engineer|
|Working Hours||Work 5 days a week (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, 8 hours a day)|
40K-60K (Bonuses are based on overall company performance.)
For OPT, salary range negotiable.