Japanese cuisine restaurant located in Jackson, Wyoming is looking for a Chef de Cuisine.
This is a rewarding position with a bonus system that values individuals who are passionate about providing a first-class customer experience. Our restaurant offers traditional Japanese cuisine using locally sourced produce and meat, providing the finest sushi and an upscale dining experience in Jackson.
- Conduct yourself with integrity, honesty, and knowledge while on the job.
- Adhere to the restaurant’s culture and standards, maintaining a clean and organized work station.
- Identify areas for staff and restaurant improvement and propose proactive solutions to implement positive changes.
- Demonstrate efficiency, respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, consciousness, compassion, courtesy, and leadership while executing daily tasks within the restaurant.
- Fully comprehend procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Consistently pay attention to all restaurant policies.
- Consistently follow all recipes and cooking techniques for the restaurant’s dishes.
- Manage, coordinate, and assist with daily preparation in all sections, including proper rotation of goods, storage, and labeling and dating of all food items.
- Keep up with inventory management and storage.
- This position will involve actively cooking as the lead line cook during service.
- Supervise and guide other line cooks.
- Support the Head Chef with ordering and procurement of restaurant ingredients, as needed.
- Collaborate with the sushi team.
- Minimum of 2 years of kitchen experience and cooking experience in a high-end Japanese restaurant.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work long hours (minimum 8 hours/day).
- Capable of lifting heavy objects frequently (up to 30 pounds).
- Physical stamina to work a minimum of 50 hours per week.
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|募集職種Position||chef de cuisine|
|勤務時間Working Hours||Monday to Friday, 5 days a week (Weekends and public holidays off)|
|給与Salary||$82,000 + Bonus (to be determined after the interview based on experience)|