A wholesale distribution company affiliated with a large Japanese group of companies in Seattle, Washington is urgently seeking an individual to fill an accounting position.
This is a challenging job as the company is affiliated with a major corporation.
Office attendance: at least 3 times a week, the rest of the time can be worked remotely (must come to office for training period). (Must come to work during training period.)
Accounting and accounting services using Quick Books accounting software
Management of payments and collections to client companies (AP/AR correspondence)
Cost accounting, income and expense analysis, cost control, inventory control, cash management
Closing of accounts (monthly, quarterly, fiscal year
Preparation of documents related to business management (support work related to the formulation of business plans, etc.)
- E-mail and telephone correspondence to the head office in Japan using Japanese
General office coordination and general affairs
Other simple customer service such as answering phone calls
- U.S. work visa holders
- Familiarity with IT and software
- Native Japanese and English business level
- Experience with Quick Books
- At least 5 years of accounting or accounting experience.
- Japanese: Native level, English: Business level
- Must have a car and a valid driver’s license to commute to the office.
- Washington State Residents
|Employment StatusEmployment Status||Full Time|
|Office HourWorking Hours||Work 5 days Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm, 8 hours a day
※Weekends and holidays are off
|SalarySalary||$50K – 70K（To be determined after interview depending on experience）|
Paid vacations: 15 days per year
Retirement benefits available