A Japanese beverage manufacturer in Irving, TX is looking for an Administrative Specialist to join their HR department.
Under the direction of the Senior Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources and Administration departments.
– Provide administrative and clerical support to multiple supervisors.
– Recommend and troubleshoot more efficient methods of operation.
– Develop and implement new administrative systems.
– Assist with company events.
– Prepare documents required for regular company procedures.
– Schedule and prepare for meetings and appointments.
– Assists with insurance and benefits administration.
– Prepare reports, analyze data, and resolve administrative issues.
– Utilize internal cloud-based services as needed. (e.g. BambooHR, Paychex Flex, RingCentral)
– Work with facility management vendors such as cleaning, catering, and security services.
– Manage the corporate calendar.
– Process monthly vouchers for each vendor.
– Open/close state business tax accounts as needed. Receive state tax related notices and escalate any issues to the appropriate organization (Paychex Flex, Department of Revenue, etc.).
– Maintain high integrity and confidentiality of HR operations and information.
– Cross-train with Senior Administrative Assistants to ensure solid customer relations.
– Update and track HR database (new hires, leavers, vacation, sick leave, etc.).
– Work with insurance broker to assist with insurance renewals, auto accidents and workers’ compensation.
– Respond to claims from employees.
– Assist with general insurance and benefits administration.
– Maintain office business cards for each employee.
◉ Customer Service Operations.
– Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone in a timely and accurate manner.
– Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
– Act as a liaison to provide information on products and services, answer questions, and resolve any issues.
Accurately and efficiently resolve any issues that customer accounts may face.
– Maintain cloud-based services such as Zendesk, RingCentral, etc.
– Provide monthly customer service reports to management and relevant departments.
∙ 2+ years of experience as an admin or customer service representative
∙ Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows environment
・Business level English and business level Japanese
・Experience in human resource management preferred
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Working Hours||Work 5 days from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 8 hours a day
Weekends and holidays are off.
Break time: 1 hour
|Salary||$45,000-52,000(to be determined after interview based on experience)|
|Benefit||Health insurance (medical insurance – dental insurance – vision insurance)
In-house training (Expats Training, Excel, Power Point, Product knowledge, Tea ceremony, etc.)
Company Holidays (13 days), etc.