A major Japanese logistics company in New York State is looking for a Warehouse Operator to join their team.
This company offers a stable benefits package and flexible work hours, so it is a great place to work even if you have children.
*Position: Warehouse Operator
*Employment Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
*Location: Queens, NY
- Load and unload containers, trailers, and trucks with a forklift.
- Maintained accurate records of shipments and receipts.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (loading, packing, packaging, labeling, shipping)
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and make optimal use of space
- Comply with company procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Driver’s License
- High school diploma or higher
- Knowledge of warehouse paperwork, experience in inventory and order operations/management
- Experience operating forklift trucks
- Ability to bend, stand, reach, pull, and carry (including heavy items) in a warehouse environment
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) skills
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time or Part-time|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||8am – 5pm Monday – Friday 5 days a week
**Possible to request work hours
**Work up to 29.5 hours per week (for part-time)
|$18 – 19 / hour (to be determined after interview based on experience)|