Japanese logistics company in Los Angeles, CA is seeking a Warehouse Lead position.
Seeking an experienced Warehouse Lead to oversee and manage day-to-day warehousing operations.
– Demonstrate excellence in receiving, identifying, shipping, and quality assuring merchandise to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
– Measure and report on warehouse operations and employee performance.
– Organize and maintain inventory and storage areas.
– Ensure accuracy of shipping and inventory transactions.
– Determines staffing and assigns workload.
– Answers customer questions and resolves problems.
– Writes reports on warehouse merchandise records.
– Assists the Warehouse Manager in hiring and training new employees.
– Schedule and supervise warehouse staff.
– Perform safety procedures to maintain a safe environment. etc.
– Bilingual in English and Spanish
– Experience working as a warehouse supervisor
– Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
– Bachelor of Science degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or Business Administration preferred
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|使用言語Language||English / Spanish|
|勤務時間Working Hours||Shifts (morning shift from 4:00 a.m., afternoon shift from 12:00 p.m.)
※About 40 hours per week
※Break time: 1 hour
|給与Salary||Hourly wage $18-$21 (to be determined after interview based on experience)|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||・health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
・Company’s Phone and PC
・Bonus（Twice a year)