An accounting firm in Seattle, Washington, is seeking a Tax Manager.
Immediate interview set up, job available to start immediately!
High annual salary, relocation allowance, and support available!!!
- Train tax planning advisors to assist clients with a variety of strategies to make more intelligent tax and financial decisions
- Prepare and review year-end tax returns for small businesses and high-net-worth individuals
- Prepare tax planning kick-off calls, introductory calls, quarterly calls, etc., and respond to client tax questions throughout the year
- Record tax returns in the client’s accounting system and identify potential tax errors
- Present and implement strategies from the initial kick-off meeting to the conclusion of the tax planning engagement.
- Present strategy to internal tax staff and develop an implementation strategy
- Prepare training materials for internal tax staff on tax planning and educate them as advisors
- Keep abreast of the latest tax law changes and IRS notices, research, and stay up-to-date on strategies that may apply to the client.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
(Native Japanese and English business level or above)
- At least 5 years of tax experience
- CPA or EA license
- At least 1 year of human resources management experience
- Ability to use Excel professionally
- Good communication skills to build a good relationship with team and clients
- Looking for a long-term position
|English / Japanese
|9am – 5pm Monday〜Friday
|Annual salary $100,000+ (to be determined after interview based on experience)