Looking for a Sales for a large Japanese Logistics and Transport company in Dallas, Texas.
Sales, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customer Service experience is highly preferred!
The company can provide “Relocation Expense” if you’ll move to Dallas, TX from other states. Please feel free to ask our recruiter regarding relocation expense. (Only applicants who has United States’ Working Visa. )
Responsible for monitoring and managing the marketing and sales of certain products within a given Georgia and Southeastern region.
- Manage assigned accounts within a specific territory (Texas area and Central region).
- Prepare quotes and contracts for potential customers within a specific territory (Texas area and Central region).
- Achieve the Region’s revenue and profitability quotas for their products as they are sold into all customer segments within Region.
- Establish an environment and foundation for future sales growth.
- Sell and teach others how to sell value and solutions to their customers.
- Direct the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking. Prepare sales reports.
- Set the vision for the Region and develop and adhere to a business plan to attain this vision.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability. Disseminate information to sales representatives, corporate marketing and sales operations.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship.
- Secure and place orders.
<Qualification / Requirements>
- Applicants who has United States’ Working Visa
- Native or Business English level is Must
- Native level Japanese is preferred.
- Sales experience: 2-3 years
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong closing skills.
- Extensive understanding of their business products
- Proficient in MS Office software, especially MS Excel
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Well developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Works well in a team environment
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Language||English / Japanese|
|Working Hours||5 days from Monday to Friday 8hours from 8am to 5pm
*Lunch time: 1 hour
*Saturday and Sunday Off
*USA National Holiday Off
*Christmas and New Year Holiday Off
*Working hours are subject to change.
|Salary||Annual salary $40K – $110K (to be determined after interview based on experience)
Incentive will be added.
|Benefit||• Health Insurance (Health Care, Dental Care, Eye Care)
• Life Insurance
• 401K (Retirement Plan)
• Health Saving Account
• Employee Discount
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Sick Leave
• Weekend off
• USA National Holiday Off
• Christmas and New Year Holiday Off
• FOND Employee Perks
• Referral Bonus Program
• Relocation Expense (If you need to move to Texas from other states in US.)