A large Japanese logistics company in Dallas, TX, is currently seeking a Sales Account Executive position.
The Logistics Sales Account Executive is responsible for generating leads and supporting the Sales Manager to meet sales/revenue goals. Duties will include sales presentations and demonstrations as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients about the quotation, the service agreement, and launching the new operation. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, superb interpersonal skills, and service detail. Previous experience in Logistics Sales roles and/or customer services are required. Each semiannual Sales target will be reviewed for the past half of FY and established or reviewed for future semiannual and annual/midterm goals. The Sales Representative’s objective is to continue expanding sales and profit. Support Operations to maintain the business. Must be Highly Motivated and Target driven.
- Researching and finding new clients
- Visiting potential clients in USA and Mexico to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Work with the company’s sales/marketing and related departments to expand all North American sales zones. (These zones include both USA and Mexico.)
- Meeting or exceeding Individual and Company sales goals within schedule.
- Preparing various sales reports requested by management and individual customer visit reports (Sales Report) promptly.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Planning sales schedules and business trips with marketing strategy.
- Preparing and calculating cost estimation to upper management upon each new business.
- Preparing and submitting quotations to clients upon each new business.
- Keep updating and submitting quotations to existing customers.
- Preparing and submitting service contracts for each new business.
- Negotiating all the service contracts to include TOS (Terms of Service) with prospective clients.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, service, prices, and availability.
- Maintaining good communication and client records.
- Research and find the company’s subcontractors to expand the business and/or increase revenue.
- Helping Supporting Management determine pricing schedules for quotes, Promotions, and negotiations.
- Promoting company advantage and programs -5’s, TSA, CTPAT, Foreign Trade Zone. Sales Operation
- Generating Leads of the operation team about regular operation and billing process.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Trying to solve any misunderstanding, conflict resolution, or operation/billing issues between the clients, as the main person responsible to the clients.
- Conduct customer surveys semiannually and feedback to each operation team, upper management, and clients.
・Language： Japanese and English (Business level )
・Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, Logistics, or related field; or a minimum of years of required experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
・Required Experience: 3-5 years of Sales / Logistics Sales.
・Required Skills: Excellent Written and verbal communication in English and Japanese. Understanding of Logistics Service, Sales process, and dynamics. Superb interpersonal skills, including quickly building rapport with customers and suppliers. A commitment to excellent customer service. PC skill.
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|募集職種Position||Sales Account Executive|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||8hours / 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday 5days / a week|
|給与Salary||$70K-$75/year (to be determined after interview based on experience)|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||・Health Insurance (Vision, Dental, Health Care)
・Company Holidays(approx. 10 days/annual)