Japanese Automotive Sales Company in Irvine, CA, is looking for an individual to join their team as a Sales Representative.
- Greet customers and provide professional service.
- Assess customer needs (purchase, sale, trade-in, etc., type of vehicle, price range, and other details) to determine the right product for the customer. Communicate the customer’s profile to the Store Manager/Finance Manager.
- Inspects vehicles, ensuring that all inspection points are clear and detailed so that the Pricing Team can make accurate pricing decisions. Work with the pricing team to communicate valuation information clearly and promptly.
- Ensures that the customer is purchasing the vehicle, including payment method, driver’s license, insurance, etc., and reports the details to the Store Manager.
- Ensures that the contract is executed correctly and the transaction is closed. Ensures that all necessary documents are in place.
- Follow up after closing, including ordering maintenance, preparing the vehicle, and arranging pick-up and drop-off for the vehicle and the customer.
- Follow up with customers to build rapport and ensure long-term customer satisfaction.
- Efficient use of work-related online tools such as smartphones, blue drive, zoom, google calendar, line works, etc.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license
- Must be fluent in Japanese and speak English at a business level
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||5 days a week from Monday to Sunday, 9am – 6pm, 8 hours a day
*Day off: Every Thursday plus one more day
|給与Salary||Annual salary $60K-80K (to be determined after interview based on experience)|