A large Japanese/Sushi restaurant group opening in Framingham, Massachusetts is looking for a Restaurant Manager.
This is a rewarding job with paid training, signing bonus, and bonus structure!
Visa support is available for Restaurant Managers and those with at least 3 years of experience in the restaurant industry.
This company is dedicated to providing a fresh, delicious menu and a positive dining experience to their customers. The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the overall operational operation and management of the restaurant.
- Restaurant Manager, at least 3 years of experience in a restaurant setting
- At least 18 years old
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Able to analyze daily operations and guest service needs
- Good at time management
- Have a passion for staff development and mentoring
- Have problem solving skills
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Team player
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Working Hours||8-hour shifts
*Required to work weekends and holidays
|Salary||Starts at $33.00 per hour ($70,800 per year after completion and successful completion of 12-16 week management training program) + bonus|