A leading Japanese cuisine/sushi restaurant group located in the Buford area of Georgia is recruiting for a Restaurant Manager (Store Manager).
This is a rewarding opportunity, with paid training, a sign-on bonus, and a bonus system in place!
For candidates with 3 or more years of experience as a Restaurant Manager in the food and beverage industry, visa support is also available.
The company is committed to providing fresh and delicious menus and a positive dining experience to its customers. As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the overall restaurant operations.
- 3 or more years of experience as a Restaurant Manager in the food and beverage industry
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work in a team and exhibit leadership skills
- Capable of analyzing day-to-day operations and guest service needs
- Strong time management skills
- Passionate about developing and coaching staff
- Problem-solving skills
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ability to work as a team player
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|勤務時間Working Hours|| 8-hour shifts
※Required to work weekends and holidays
|給与Salary||Starting hourly wage: $33.00 (After completion of a 12-16 week management training program, the annual salary will be $70,800)+Bonus|