A Japanese company in El Monte, CA is looking for a Product Manager Assistant. They sell, install, and maintain low voltage related equipment and services for telecommunications, IT Networking, security cameras, access control, etc.
You will help plan and execute projects and assist in a wide range of areas from sales support to technician support. Experience is not required if you can speak English and Japanese and are self-motivated. Basic PC operation, Japanese and English language skills are required.
They are looking for people who are confident that they can help in any way they can, and who can work responsibly and flexibly! If you do not have experience in telecommunications or IT, but are willing to work for a long term, you are welcome to apply.
- General telephone support / Assist with troubleshooting problems with equipment, services, etc.
- Provide sales support/vendor research, research, and create estimates.
- Assist project managers with ordering, confirming, and shipping items, assisting with project progress, and inputting information (documentation).
- Qualifications to work in the U.S.
- Business level English, Japanese (Native Japanese speakers welcome)
- Have a strong appreciation for Japanese culture
- Basic PC operation knowledge (Email/Excel/Word, etc…)
- Common sense, decency and manners as a member of society
- Energetic, persevering and motivated
- Ability to plan, push forward, and finish
|Position||Project Manager Assistant|
|Working Hours||Work 5 days from Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 6:00pm
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are off.
Actual working hours: 8 hours
1 hour lunch break within the above hours
|Salary||$39,000 ～ $48,000 (based on experience)|
|Benefits||Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Annual Leave
Annual paid vacation after 1 year of employment
Salary increases as needed when sales support improves