A Japanese food wholesaler in Medley, FL is looking for someone to work as an Outside Sales Representative.
If you like Japanese food and have experience in the food industry, please apply!
– Achieve monthly and annual sales targets as assigned by the manager.
– Visit customers and potential customers to provide support, information, and sales of our products.
– Coordinate with the accounting department to ensure timely collection of payments.
– Provide excellent service and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
– Provide timely response and communication to all customers.
– Coordinate with the warehouse to deliver orders to customers as needed.
– Educate customers on how products and services can benefit them.
– Enter and update orders in our database as appropriate.
– Maintain and safely operate company vehicles in accordance with company vehicle policy.
– Participate in semi-annual inventory counts on designated days (and possibly weekends).
– Participate in company events and functions outside of normal working hours.
– Other duties as directed.
＜Other duties as assigned.
Business level English required, business level Japanese/Spanish preferred.
Must have a clean driving record.
At least 3 years of experience in food wholesale/distribution is a plus.
Must have work status to work in the U.S.
Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license.
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Language||English/ Japanese/ Spanish|
|Working Hours||Work 5 days from Monday to Friday 8am-5pm 8 hours a day
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are off.
Break time: 1 hour
|Salary||$50,000 + Incentive(To be determined after interview based on experience)|
|Benefit||・All paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employees and their dependents
・Life Insurance and 401k Plan with company match