A Japanese food specialty trading company in Las Vegas, NV is looking for bilingual outside sales staff who can speak Chinese and English.
– Achieve monthly and annual sales quotas as assigned by the Assistant Division Manager.
– Visit customers and potential customers to provide support, information, and sales of our products.
– Coordinate with the accounting department to ensure timely collection of payments.
– Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by providing excellent service and building trusting relationships.
– Respond to and communicate with all customers in a timely manner.
– Coordinate urgent deliveries to meet customer needs.
– Explain to customers how products and services can help them.
– Enter and update orders into company database.
– Attend weekly sales meetings.
– Maintain and safely drive company vehicles in accordance with company vehicle policy.
– Occasionally attend company events and functions outside of normal working hours.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Business level English and Chinese are required / Daily conversational level Japanese is preferred
– Minimum of 2 years food or alcohol related sales experience preferred.
– High school diploma or higher required. High school diploma or higher required, university degree or higher preferred.
– High school diploma or equivalent is required.
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|勤務時間Working Hours||Work 5 days from Monday to Friday 8am-5pm 8 hours a day
Weekends and holidays are off.
Break time: 1 hour
(to be determined after interview based on experience)
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision insurance): 100% coverage for the individual and 50% coverage for dependents
Paid vacation 5-15 days per year
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
Company car and cell phone loaned