A major Japanese logistics company in Connecticut is looking for a bilingual Japanese-U.S. import/export office operator.
This company offers a stable benefits package, flexible work hours, and a great work environment for those with children.
*Position: Bilingual Japanese-US import/export office operator.
*Possible promotion to supervisor.
*Employment Type: Full-time or part-time
*Location: Harfort, CT
*This company is also hiring for various positions in other states.
- Assume leadership of the Ocean & Air Export/Import team.
- Support and train team members.
- Provide professional customer service to effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Provide responsive and responsive service to customers’ needs.
- Provide a high level of coordination with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and government agencies to ensure shipment coordination and logistics.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations and stay within government rules and regulations, including export control and proper licensing of shipments.
- Review contractual agreements and point out any omissions of necessary clauses.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Experience in U.S. logistics.
- Must be able to communicate smoothly with the team.
- Preferred: Previous experience with CARGOWISE
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|募集職種Position||Import/Export Office Coordinator|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||8 hours from 7:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday 5 days / week
*Working hours are subject to change.
|給与Salary||Annual salary $48-55K (salary negotiable)|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||– Health Insurance (Health Care, Dental Care, Eye Care)
– Life Insurance
– Paid Sick Leave
– Paid Sick Leave
– Weekend off
– FOND Employee Perks
– Referral Bonus Program