A major logistics company in Wood Dale, Illinois (Chicago) is looking for an individual to fill an ocean export position.
This company offers a stable benefits package and is flexible with work hour requests, making it a great place to work even if you have children.
- Arrangement of export by sea
- Arrangements, reservations, and coordination with shipping companies
- Prepare bills of lading (BL)
- Prepare BL (Bill of Lading) ・Communicate with other offices via email and phone regarding schedules
- Data entry, etc.
- Basic typing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bilingual (Japanese/English)
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Position||Ocean Export Coordinator|
|Working Hours||Work 5 days from Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, 8 hours a day
*Weekends and holidays are off.
*Break time: 1 hour
|Salary||$45,000+ Bonus (to be determined after interview based on experience)
Around $20 for part time
|Benefit||Health insurance (health insurance – dental insurance – vision insurance)
Weekends and holidays (National Holidays as determined by the company), etc. For those who reside in other states, relocation expenses will be covered by the company.
Salary increase (depending on ability, career path can be offered)