A Japanese stationery company is looking for marketing and sales staff.
The successful candidate will be hired as marketing and sales staff for a Japanese stationery company planning to expand into the U.S. The company will first sign an outsourcing contract, and after the U.S. subsidiary is established (scheduled for around April of next year), the candidate will work as a full-time employee. We are looking for someone who can help us expand into the U.S.!
This is a remote work (work from home) job. (*After the establishment of the U.S. corporation after next April, the candidate will work in our office in California.)
・Business level Japanese and English skills
・Experience in the following is a plus
Sales channel development
Wholesaler or retailer
SNS promotion, reps, proposal writing, presentation skills, etc.
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|募集職種Position||Marketing and Sales Staff|
|使用言語Language||Mainly Japanese and English|
|勤務時間Working Hours||Flexible working hours|
|給与Salary||$30 – / hour (Based on experience and skills)|
|職務詳細Job Details||1. Marketing, promotion and sales of stationery products.
2. Sales area will be USA, Canada, Mexico and other countries.
3. Budgeting, progress management and reporting for North America
4. Participation in product development projects for the U.S. market
5. SNS promotion planning + implementation (information updates, etc.)
6. Weekly ZOOM meetings with the head office overseas business headquarters
7. Planning, development and management of the English version of the brand website
8. Creation and updating of product leaflets and dealer pamphlets in English
9. Planning and introduction of promotional tools (furniture, POP, etc.) for the U.S. market
10. Conduct market research in the U.S.
11. Creation of English press releases and promotion to gain publicity in the press
12. Rounder operations (visiting stores that handle our products) to replenish products. Sales promotion of new products. Shelf clearance. Order promotion + order placement to JPT, etc. 13.
Communication with existing customers. Order promotion. New product information Sales promotion planning + implementation (online + offline)
14. New business development. Sales visits to stores. Contacting new wholesalers + appointments + sales pitches. Sales at trade shows (manufacturers, wholesalers, retail chains, etc.)