A major logistics company in Salt Lake City, Utah, is looking for an import/export coordinator.
- Support Ocean & Air Export/Import team members.
- Provide professional customer service to effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Respond to customer needs.
- Provide a high level of coordination with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and government agencies to ensure shipment coordination and logistics.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations and stay within government rules and regulations, including export control and proper licensing of shipments.
- Review the contents of contracts and point out any omissions of necessary clauses.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Japanese/English: Business level
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|募集職種Position||Ocean & Air Export/Import, Office Operation|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||8 hours / 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
5 days a week, Monday through Friday
|給与Salary||Annual salary: $48K to $55K (to be determined after interview based on experience)|