A large restaurant group in Lower Manhattan, NY is looking for an HR + Administrative Manager to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an HR + Administrative Manager to join a leading restaurant group in Lower Manhattan, New York.
Responsible for working to provide general HR and administrative support functions. This position is required to pursue the corporate philosophy and assist the Front of House (FOH) in carrying out its duties to ensure that all guests are “wowed” by Japanese hospitality and that each and every guest has a unique and thrilling experience. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing staff training, streamlining the hiring process, managing staff benefits programs, planning internal training programs and events, and managing company policies.
– Support all aspects of human resources operations
– Provide general administrative support
– Monitor and improve employee relations – Develop staff management
– Support operations – Maintain standards
– Maintain systems – Support special projects
– Employee management, training and development activities
– General management
***Details will be provided by the recruiter.
- Japanese and English Bilingual Speaker
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from an accredited college or university, or internationally recognized, or a minimum of five (5) years related experience in the field of human resources and administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Professional written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate in English with staff, vendors, and government agencies.
- U.S. work visa required.
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Position||HR and Administrative Manager|
|Working Hours||Work 5 days from Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, 8 hours a day
※Weekends and holidays are off.
※Break time: 1 hour
$84,000 – $108,000+ / year (to be determined at interview)
Health insurance (eye insurance, dental insurance, health insurance)
Other insurance (life insurance, etc.)
Paid time off
Employee discounts and other benefits