A well-known airline in SeaTac, Washington, is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
You will provide passenger service operations support, handling departures, handling arrivals, overseeing ramp operations, performing passenger service duties as assigned, and other general administrative duties are the primary responsibilities of this position.
The company offers a full benefits package and recommends this position to those seeking a stable job with a significant company.
Also, you can apply even if you have no experience, which will help you develop your future career!
- Able to speak both Japanese and English
- Have a hospitality spirit
- No experience is necessary to apply!
- Preferred: Experience in the airline industry, travel industry, or hotel/leisure industry
- Able to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||40 hours/week (including weekdays, weekends and holidays)|
|給与Salary||Annual salary $44K+ (to be determined after interview based on experience)|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||– Health Insurance (eye, dental, AD&D, LTD, health care, etc.)
– Life Insurance
– Optional Life Insurance
– 401K: Prudential Retirement
– Company Holidays: 11 days
– Paid vacation after the probationary period
– Paid sick leave
– Travel Benefits: ZED-Special, Standby Status in Japan
– Flexible Spending Account
– Health Savings Account: May be used to pay for qualified medical expenses for you, your spouse, and taxable dependents
– Employee Assistance Program: 3 complimentary in-person counseling sessions
– Pre-Tax Mass Commuter Benefit
– Bereavement leave
– Long service awards
– Education Assistance Program
– Retiree benefits, etc.