A major logistics company in San Francisco, CA, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
– Greet customers.
– Conduct walk-throughs of homes to coordinate work performed by vendors.
– Provide quality customer service in face-to-face, phone, and email interactions with customers before, during, and after the delivery of household goods.
– Assist drivers in parking and backing trucks for safety reasons.
– Pack and unpack clients’ belongings, hang clothing, make beds, and organize the kitchen.
– Prepare client needs, invoices, moves, inventory, and schedules paperwork.
*No heavy lifting or carrying duties.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Japanese/English: Business level
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||8 hours / 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
5 days a week, Monday through Friday
|給与Salary||Annual salary $40K to $60K (to be determined after interview based on experience)|