An accounting firm located in San Francisco, CA is currently seeking an Audit Manager.
The firm provides audit, tax, and accounting consulting services to entrepreneurial and investor clients on the West Coast.
This position requires management skills with the ability to demonstrate leadership, lead a team, and develop subordinates.
This position offers stable benefits and high income potential.
– Manage and oversee the execution of external audit engagements in accordance with relevant regulatory/professional auditing and assurance standards.
– Maintain a working knowledge of and research findings on accounting literature, trends, and technical issues relevant to the client’s industry.
– Oversee engagement management, including budgeting, staffing strategies, billing and collections, and managing progress against plans, timelines, and milestones.
– Set the culture of the engagement team and guide the career development of members.
– Build client relationships and manage accounts, including driving the client experience in engagements
– Develop audit methodology and establish relevant internal systems.
– Manage client engagements from start to finish. This includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of the engagement, project scheduling and budgeting, engagement planning, and related administrative functions.
– A minimum of five (5) years of experience auditing financial statements in a CPA firm and as a manager.
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a CPA license in home country.
– Applied working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) auditing standards.
– Adherence to the firm’s values and code of conduct.
– Ability to speak business-level Japanese and English.
The position is generally office-based, but remote work is also possible depending on ability and experience. Please consult with our recruiters.
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Working Hours||Work 5 days from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 8 hours a day
Weekends and holidays are off.
Break time: 1 hour
|Salary||$100K+ per year (to be determined after interview based on experience)|
|Benefit||Health insurance (medical insurance – dental insurance – vision insurance)
Weekends and holidays off
Legal plan and more (you can join TriNet Group benefits)