Looking for a sales person to plan and propose ad placements in the media targeting local people in Honolulu, Hawaii! This is a challenging job with a great location in the Waikiki area, and VISA support can be provided.
- Planning and proposal sales of advertisements in their media targeting tourists from Japan and the U.S. as well as local residents on Oahu.
- Advertisement sales for their media
<Media for tourists>
- Propose to local restaurants, stores, salons, etc. to place advertisements in their own media, etc.
- Highly recognized among local media, often leading to smooth business negotiations *60% of business negotiations are conducted in English.
<Media for long-stay and immigrant visitors>
- Sales with companies closely related to daily life such as real estate, clinics, restaurants, insurance companies, etc., for publication in information media for Japanese people.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in any industry
- University degree or above
- U.S. driver’s license
- Interest in advertising marketing, such as Instagram and other social networking services (even better if you studied in college)
- Those who love Hawaii
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Able to start working immediately
- Study abroad experience
|Position||Planning and proposal sales for advertisements|
|Working Hours||Monday through Friday, 5 days a week, 9am-6pm, 8 hours a day (1 hour break)|
Monthly salary US$2,300-US$4,500 (to be determined based on performance in previous positions)
In addition, incentives will be paid based on performance/monthly and every 3 months (depending on department assignment)
|Benefit||Full social insurance
H1B and permanent resident (Green Card) support available
J1 visa and OPT welcome