現在、Torrance, CAにある、大手日系物流企業でSales Account Executiveポジションを探しております。
The Logistics Sales Account Executive is responsible for generating leads and supporting Sales Manager to meet meeting Sales / revenue goals. Duties will include sales presentations and demonstrations as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients about the quotation, the service agreement, launching the new operation. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of sales process and dynamics, superb interpersonal skills and the detail of service. Previous experience in Logistics Sales roles and/or customer services are required. Each semiannual Sales Target’s will be reviewed for the past half FY and established or reviewed for future semiannual and annual / midterm goals. Objective of the Sales Representative is to continue to expand sales and profit. Support Operations to maintain the business. Must be Highly Motivated and Target driven.
- Researching and finding new clients
- Visiting clients and potential clients in USA and Mexico to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Work with the sales / marketing and relating department of our company to expand all North American sales zones. (These zones includes both USA and Mexico.)
- Meeting or exceeding Individual and Company sales goal within schedule.
- Preparing various sales relating reports requested by management and individual customer visit report (Sales Report) in timely manner.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Planning sales schedule and business trip with marketing strategy.
- Preparing and calculating cost estimation to upper management upon each new business.
- Preparing and submitting quotation to clients upon each new business.
- Keep updating and submitting quotation to existing customers.
- Preparing and submitting service contracts upon each new business.
- Negotiating all the service contracts to include TOS (Terms of Service) with prospective clients.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, service, prices and availability.
- Maintaining a good communication and client records.
- Research and find the company’s subcontractors to expand business and/or increase revenue .
- Helping Supporting Management determine pricing schedules for quotes, Promotions, and negotiations.
- Promoting company advantage and programs -5’s, TSA, CTPAT, Foreign Trade Zone. Sales Operation
- Generating Leads of operation team about normal operation and billing process.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Trying to solve any misunderstanding, conflict resolution or operation/billing issues between the clients, as the main responsible person to the clients.
- Conduct customer survey semiannual and feedback to each operation team, upper management, and clients.
・Language：Japanese and English (Business level )
・Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, Logistics or related field; or minimum of years of required experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
・Required Experience: 3-5 years Sales / Logistics Sales.
・Required Skills: Excellent Written and verbal communication in English and Japanese. Understanding of Logistics Service, Sales process and dynamics. Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers. A commitment to excellent customer service. should we add PC skill
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|募集職種Position||Sales Account Executive|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||8hours / 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday 5days / a week|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||・Health Insurance (Vision, Dental, Health Care)
・Company Holidays(approx. 10 days/annual)