A Japanese food manufacturer in Santa Fe Springs, CA is looking for a Warehouse Clerk to join their team.
This is a friendly company with a great benefits package!
1. work with the purchasing department to create and coordinate receiving schedules for raw materials, packaging materials, and other supplies to be delivered to our warehouse.
2.Prepare receiving reports and inventory control labels for received raw materials and supplies.
3.Prepare Transfer Order for goods to be transferred between outside warehouse and main factory.
4. confirm that products prior to shipment are in compliance with product specifications
5. check the actual inventory of raw materials and materials against the manufacturing plan, identify and report/disclose any raw materials that are in short stock
6. Prepare picking sheets of raw materials and materials to be used in accordance with the manufacturing plan.
7. manage the expiration date of each raw material, and report/announce the approaching expiration date.
8. organize, scan/photocopy, and store various documents
9. perform duties using ERP/Warehouse Management System and Excel to facilitate warehouse and distribution operations
10. maintain inventory and order necessary supplies in the warehouse.
11. performs periodic inventory.
12. Prepare and update various procedure manuals and postings.
13. keep the warehouse and office space clean and tidy
14. perform other duties as necessary and as directed by the supervisor. etc.
Experience in clerical work (1 year or more)
Able to use ERP (Dynamics NAV, etc.) and Excel
Able to communicate in English (business level or above)
Able to communicate in Japanese (welcome, business level or above). Can communicate in Japanese (Business level or above)
A team player who can collaborate with other departments.
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||Monday – Friday, 06:00 – 15:00 or 08:30 – 17:30 (determined by production plan)
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
*Break time: 1 hour
|給与Salary||19-$22/hr (nonexempt), negotiable depending on experience|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||Health, dental, and vision insurance (100% provided), 401(k), paid vacations (per policy), etc.|