A leading Japanese/Sushi restaurant group in Bakersfield, California is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join their team.
This is a rewarding position with paid training, signing bonus, and bonus structure!
If you have more than 3 years of experience as a restaurant manager or in the restaurant industry, they can provide visa support.
The company is dedicated to providing a fresh, delicious menu and a positive dining experience to its customers.
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the overall operational operation and management of the restaurant.
- Restaurant Manager, at least 3 years of experience in a restaurant setting
- At least 18 years old
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Able to analyze daily operations and guest service needs
- Good at time management
- Have a passion for staff development and mentoring
- Have problem solving skills
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Team player
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8-hour shifts
*Required to work weekends and holidays
|Salary||$68,640 + bonus|