A large logistics company located in Hillsboro, OR is looking for a Move Coordinator to join their team.
– Greet customers.
– Conduct walk-throughs of homes to coordinate work performed by contractors.
– Provide quality customer service in face-to-face, phone, and email interactions with customers before, during, and after delivery of household goods.
– Assist drivers in parking and backing trucks for safety reasons.
– Pack and unpack client’s belongings, hang clothing, make beds, and organize kitchen.
– Prepare paperwork regarding client needs, invoices, moves, inventory, and schedules.
*No heavy lifting or carrying duties.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Must have a valid driver’s license
Japanese/English: Business level
|Employment Status||Part Time|
|Position||Moving Field Coordinator|
|Language||English / Japanese|
|Working Hours||8 hours / 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
5 days a week, Monday through Friday.
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
|Salary||Annual salary $40K to $60K (to be determined after interview based on experience)|
|Benefit||・Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Health Saving Accounts): Part-time coverage is available.
・Paid time off
・Weekends off/Holidays off in the U.S
・Promotion and advancement program available
・Full time promotion available (after training period), etc.