A Japanese food trading company located in El Monte, California is looking for an IT Assistant Manager.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS) in conjunction with 3rd party IT vendors.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Plan, engineer, and monitor the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems
- Maintain firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Support Windows servers. (VMWare, AD, WSUS, FS, Exchange 365, SharePoint)
- Support Internet and WAN network infrastructure. (Meraki)
- Create and maintains documentation of diagrams, and other technical documentation.
- IT asset management.
- Other duties as required or assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (computer science or information technology) or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Occasional in-state or out-of-state travel is required.
- English/Japanese bilingual preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of computer networking
- 2-3 years of managerial experience preferred
- Ability to work weekends and evenings on occasion.
|Employment Status||Full Time|
IT Assistant Manager
|Language||English / Japanese|
|Working Hours||Monday through Friday, 5 days a week 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
40 hours per week
Break time: 1 hour
|Salary||$70K-80K Annually (based on experience and after interview)|
|Benefit||・Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance)
・401k Plan with Company Match
・Two days off per week, etc.