A trading company specializing in Japanese food in El Monte, CA, is looking for an individual to work as a Human Resource Coordinator.
- Work with the West Coast Branch Manager to identify needs and create detailed and accurate job descriptions.
- Create job advertisements.
- Track and respond to applicant flow through the applicant management system.
- Review applications from applicants and agencies
- Conducts phone interviews and recommends qualified candidates
- Respond to requests and questions from both applicants and hiring managers
- Prepare new hire packets and onboarding for new employees, including online training.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Ensure compliance with employee employment laws and regulations
- Update relevant SOPs and keep them current
- Review and process agency invoices promptly
- Maintain agency contract expiration dates and renewals and report to the Senior HR Manager
- Conduct online training and monitor progress to ensure completion by deadlines
- Assist in building relationships with employees: conduct effective, thorough, and objective surveys; prepare interview notes and reports; gather supporting documents and evidence; ensure timely and complete record keeping (logs, excel sheets, files)
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Able to work in Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Human Resources related field and 3 years of work experience preferred
|雇用形態Employment Status||Full Time|
|募集職種Position||Human Resource Coordinator|
|使用言語Language||English / Japanese|
|勤務時間Working Hours||Work 5 days, Monday through Friday *Break time: 1 hour|
|給与Salary||DOE per year (to be determined after interview based on experience)|
|待遇・福利厚生Benefit||・Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employees and their dependents
・401k Plan with company match